What is executive coaching?
“I’m usually pretty confident about how to approach most problems I come across, but there are certain situations when I feel like I’m at sea, when there’s no one I can turn to help me think things through, to help me articulate what’s getting my mind into a twist. That’s what I’d like help with.”
If you are in charge, external and internal demands and changes keep you constantly on your toes. Further developing your current capabilities as a leader with experienced coaching can broaden and deepen your self-awareness, clarify your vision and goals, sharpen your decision-making, and increase your flexibility and capacity to influence others to achieve higher performance.
Or, you may be a sponsor for coaching and are seeking an experienced executive coach who knows the importance of both qualitative and measurable results to partner with a potential coachee who is:
- Unusually talented, and is highly valued;
- Possibly of an underrepresented background in the peer group;
- Has a challenge that may be a career derailer/reputational risk; and/or
- Can benefit from additional “polish” to be prepared for the next leap in the organization.
Reap these Benefits:
- View yourself, others, and situations from different and useful perspectives.
- Communicate with and relate to others to build greater trust, lowering friction and barriers to collaboration and execution.
- Maintain calm and confidence when meeting new and/or greater responsibilities, challenges, and goals.
- Prioritize, delegate, and execute with greater ease.
These are only some examples of how executive coaching can be of value. Contact us to inquire about how coaching can apply to your specific situation.